Use of the Taffixprotect.it website is subject to your agreement with the following Terms. If you do not agree to the terms, do not use the website.
- The use of your Personal Data
- Third Parties Processing Your Personal Data
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Your Privacy Rights
- Information Security
- Contact Us
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Data We Collect. When you use the Services, whether if you are our guest or you have created an account with us, we may collect your Personal Data that you upload and/or transmit through the Services, including device information (i.e. log data) for the following purposes:
- to enable you to carry out the main purpose of the Services, meaning receiving information of a general nature about Nasus Pharma and the Taffix nasal inhaler (the “Product”) and to purchase the Product through our website;
- to improve the user experience, such as providing you with information, support, products or services that you request from us or which may be of interest to you, including for marketing purposes and providing you with our newsletters; (you can always withdraw your consent to share this data)
- to enable internal record keeping
Keeping your Personal Data Accurate. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their Personal Data whenever necessary. Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to enabling us to identify you, we will disclose to you the Personal Data we hold about you. Upon your request, and subject to applicable law, we will also correct, amend or delete any Personal Data that is inaccurate and notify any third party who received this Personal Data from us of the necessary changes. Where we rely on your consent to process Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. To learn more about how to exercise your rights please review Section 4 below.
Keeping your Personal Data Secure. We take generally accepted technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, misuse or destruction. The server on which the Services are hosted and/or through which the Services are processed may be outside the country from which you access them and may be outside your country of residence. Most of the information is saved to the cloud for backup.
Transfer of your Personal Data. Some of the uses of the Personal Data may involve the transfer of your Personal Data to various service provider of us, established in countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. However, we take additional measures when information is transferred from the European Economic Area (EEA). This includes having standard clauses approved by the European Commission in our contracts with parties that receive information outside the EEA. We also rely on European Commission adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers to countries outside the EEA. Here is a list of our main service providers. Amazon.com, Facebook, Google,
Children. The Services are not directed towards children under 18, they are not allowed to register with or use the Services.
We will only collect and process Personal Data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Services you have requested) and “legitimate interests”. Where we rely on your consent to process Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
We process your Personal Data only for specific and limited purposes, including the provision of the Services. We ask only for Personal Data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for such purposes and internally to help us improve our Services and to help resolve any problems. The specific purposes of the different types of Personal Data collected are listed below.
In order to provide you with our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
Personal Data you provide us directly
General Information: If you choose to purchase the Product or when communicating with us, we may collect the following Personal Data. Please note that you do not have to provide the below mentioned Personal Data, but in such a case we may not be able to provide you some of the features of the Services.
- Your first and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- User communications. When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org – our address for questions and complaints, as we will respond to your requests and improve our Services.
- In order to send you newsletters and customized promotional communications if you joined our mailing list. You may opt-out of this service at any time by clicking UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of each email or by submitting a request to Nasus Pharma customer service .
This Personal Data is necessary in order to provide you information, support, the Product (e.g. arranging for delivery and issuing invoices) or other services that you request from us. Furthermore, we are required to keep such information in accordance with legal requirements applicable to the Service and/or to the distribution of medical devices.
Personal Data we collect automatically.
- Information about your device browser and operating system;
- The IP address of the device you are using;
- Usage Patterns record information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Services;
- Links that you click while interactive with our Services.
This information helps us to understand the usage, trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Services work and look, to market and retarget our product and to create new features and functionality.
Information we obtain from third parties
In all circumstances, Personal Data will be retained in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), as following: (i) for no longer than is necessary in relation to the purposes for which such Personal Data was collected or otherwise processed, including for the purpose of providing you with the Services; (ii) In the event you withdraw your consent and there are no more legitimate grounds for the processing; or (iii) as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements
Once data is no longer lawfully required it will be destroyed securely.
Information Shared with Third Parties. We share your personal information with third parties as an essential part of being able to provide the Services to you and only in the following limited circumstances.
- The Company’s servers that are used to store your Personal Data are owned and hosted by UPress.co.il and https://www.amazon.com/ (their privacy policies may be found at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201909010& https://www.upress.co.il/tos/
- Payment services. We share your order information with external secured payment service providers that provide payment processing services. We do not collect your credit information. The activities of payment service providers may be governed by their own privacy policies.
- Shipment and Delivery Services: We share your order information with external service providers that provide delivery services.
- Other Service providers: We share your Personal Data in connection with the provision of the Services, including, without limitation, for: (i) customer service activities (e.g. inquiries, shipping and delivery); (ii) analysis and statistics; and (iii) improving our user experience (e.g. implementing application and/or features relating to our site’s functionality and appearance).
- We have your consent.
- Legal Requirements. We may share your Personal Data when access, use, preservation or disclosure of such Personal Data is reasonably necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (Ii) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (iv) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify you and your Personal Data we will disclose to you the Personal Data we hold about you. Upon your request, we will also correct, amend or delete any Personal Data that is inaccurate and notify any third party who received this Personal Data from us of the necessary changes. We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete Personal Data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on the Company.
We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
Furthermore, we commit to notify you, when it is needed under applicable law, and data protection authorities within the timeframe specified in applicable law about personal data breaches related to your Personal Data.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data. We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect Personal Data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your use of the Services is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Please understand that you can help keep your information secure by choosing and protecting your password appropriately, not sharing your password and preventing others from using your mobile device.
The Services are not directed towards children under 18, they are not allowed to register with or use the Services or provide Personal Data. If you are under the age of 18 or the age of legal majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of majority, you must obtain parental consent (or consent from your legal guardian) prior to using our Services. We do not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of majority) without said parental consent (or consent from your legal guardian).
If you’re based in the European Economic Area and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in the United Kingdom or the European Union or with your local supervisory authority.
Last Updated: August 11, 2020